A Heavy Duty Airless Spray Painting Equipment functions by directing paint at an elevated pressure of over 3,000 psi, throughout a small gap and a hose in the shower weapon tip. Further, the tip is intended to separate the paint equitably into a fan-molded splash design of small beads. Utilizing diverse tips, customers can splash thin fluids like stain, varnish and veneer or thicker fluids such as latex house paint. With some practice, customers can utilize our Heavy Duty Airless Spray Painting Equipment to apply a superbly smooth finish on entryways, cupboards and woodwork. What's more, since our painting equipment pumps paint straightforwardly from a gallon or can, customers can apply a great deal of material in a brief span. This makes our Heavy Duty Airless Spray Painting Equipment especially appropriate for extensive paint employments, such as painting and priming new house with a 300-ft.- long security fence.
- Removes regular burdens of cup shower gun
- Furnishes higher productivity even with low air inlet stress
- Outfitted with a light splash firearm and a tank
- Work can continue in a simple, persistent and more consistent way
- Corrosion preventive coating
- Dams coating
- Fire retardant coatings.
- Marine coating.
- Onshore/ Offshore Industries.
- Pipe external and internal coating
- Power Plants
- Pre Engineering structural coating
- Roofs coating
- Ship building
Output Per Minutes (Ltr/Min)
Air Inlet Pressure Max.(kg/cm2)
Output Pressure Max.(kg/cm2)
Plot No. 127, Sector No. 10, PCNTDA, MIDC, Bhosari, Maharashtra, 411026, India